Friday, June 5, 2009

Sunset

As the sunsets in Nevada I realized it was really the sunset of the
trip. Still lots of people to thank and to write about buy I will be
in Santa cruz in less than 24 hours. Many reasons while I will be
happy to be home but it's always hard to end an adventure and this one
was a doosy. I still need to do some top five lists and compile the
exact mileage but it will be from my computer and not the iPhone.
Probably the thing I'm dreading the most is looking for a job. Not
gonna be easy but I'm sure I'll find something to pay the bills. Let
me know if you have any leads.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Joe. I know one young lady who is mighty happy to have you back in Santa Cruz!
    Yes, this is the end of one adventure, but it is also the beginning of another. May all of your adventures be exciting and rewarding!

    ReplyDelete